Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Almost Finished!

Last October I bought a 9-month pumpkin sleeper costume thing at Target on clearance for like $3. I was so proud of my frugalness. Cute Stuff doesn't fit it in. She's too long. It fits perfect around the middle. So about 2 weeks ago I decided to be all Molly Mormon and make Halloween costumes this year. I had to make something for Jeff anyway and was hunting for a cute pumpkin pattern for CS...figuring it wouldn't be too hard to throw together. Instead I found the most adorable witch pattern.

Here are some of the pics from the pieces I have finished.

She was having too much fun for me to move it into place. I guess I now know how to make a lion's mane if you need one quick!

Here is her tutu. She wasn't too sure about it on this day but a few days later she was all over it!

And this is a picture of the bodice and the tutu together. I can't wait to take a picture of her in the full ensemble!

2 comments:

Cher said...

I cant wait to see it all together.
How awesome!!

Larsen Mom said...

Shilee and Addie match. Shilee's costume is a black and orange witch outfit. Although the other day she wanted to be the Swan Princess which was her costume 2yrs. ago.