Friday, October 17, 2008

Aghhhh! Help Me!

I tried a new template and didn't realize that it would delete all my links and gadgets I had configured. So...some of you have disappeared off my blog list. This makes me very sad. I had you on my list so I wouldn't have to remember your blog's address. Now I cannot find you because I was not smart enough to write them down anywhere.

Please don't be offened....just help me get you back! Elisa, Becki, Cher, please, please, PLEASE send me your blog addresses so I can get you back on my blog.

Addie is crying. She's ready to go home so that is all for today but we had lots of fun with Aunt Lori at UEA today! Watch for more to come!

3 comments:

Becki Lynne said...

Our blog address is Bartlettfun.blogspot.com and I think if you click on my name when I post this it will take you to my blog. And then you can click on the link to Elisa's, maybe. Try it and see!

Elisa said...

Hey, our address is qedwards-family.blogspot.com. Something that I use is Google Reader (www.google.com/reader), it's amazing! I read quite a few blogs, so all I had to do was subscribe to certain links and it lets me know when someone has updated. Bu it won't allow you to read private blogs there. I also think if you go back to an old background your stuff may be saved?

Dirk said...

http://whathaveitosay.blogspot.com/ is where to follow the adventures of Melinda and our boys. And the occasional mention of deployed ole Me.