The instructions I got for picture tag were to go to my 4th picture folder (it didn't specify external hard drive, flash drive, or hard drive so I decided to go all four) and pick my 4th picture in that folder. So here you go! Have fun...
Cute Stuff with the Witches at Gardiner Village.

Did I ever mention that I saw Elvis perform a marriage ceremony? Well that was on this trip. Jeff's cousin and her fiance decided to have Elvis marry them in Vegas. So Randy, Jeff and I made a quick (and I mean quick) 36 hour trip to Vegas. As soon as we got there that night, probably around 10:00 we headed out to the strip for some fun. Randy hadn't been there before and so we visited Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum. Johnny was kind enough to pose for a pic.



1 comments:
I can't believe Randy will be home soon! Where did the time go? I bet Addie will have him wrapped around her finger in no time! We just got my nephew Ashton into the MTC this week. And we already miss him! Two years seems so long, but it goes by really fast. I can't even remember the last two years. Can you?!
Post a Comment