Okay...I have a favor to ask you expert bloggers out there. I want to add a countdown clock/calendar to my blog to count down the days until Randy gets home from his mission. I know they have them out there because I saw the pregnancy countdown on Cher's and Elisa's blog.
Anyone know where I can go to find one? Thanks for the help.
PS...Let me know if when you look at my blog it's a white background or a pretty fall background. On my school computer I can't see the background I loaded last night. Trying to figure out if it's a problem on my end or the background.
Thanks!
Thursday, October 2, 2008
Anybody Know...
Posted by Lisa at 4:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I have absolutely loved all the updates and tons of pictures. Your Addie is getting so BIG! She is such a cute girl, but I'm sure you don't need me to tell you that :).
I couldn't find any "missionary" tickers, but I will keep looking. However, I did find that if you google countdown tickers there are a whole bunch of generic ones you can create. It would say, "(# of days, hours, minutes, seconds) until...", you'd just have to fill in "Randy comes HOME!".
I hope this helps? I will keep an eye out for a missionary one. They have to have one! I'll blog stalk until I find one for you ;).
try widgetbox.com that is where I got my countdowns. I dont think that they have mission ones but you can make one into it! Good luck!
Also Love the fall background! SO festive!
Post a Comment