Saturday, October 4, 2008

Visits with the Witches



Addie got to go with Grandma Vonnie, Great-Gram, and Aunt Jan to Gardiner Village to check out the witches yesterday. Apparently Addie wore the rest of them out. Guess it shouldn't surprise me since she had so much fun! Check out some of the pictures.









I'm glad she's not afraid of the camera anymore. A couple months ago if she saw the camera she'd stop smiling and look away. I don't think she liked the flash of light.



She's not scared of anything. That scares ME! She will climb anything she can get her hands on, (including pant legs). She did get scared with Uncle Brandon the other night. He took her from Grandma's arms and then walked out the door with her. She hasn't seen him a whole lot so I think being carted off with a stranger is what did it.

My little witch! Maybe she should be a witch for Halloween. I already have a cute pumpkin costume I got on clearnance last year. I bought a 9-month hoping it would fit. It'll fit around the middle...it's the length that's going to be a little tight!
Mom said I'd have to go back down with Jeff to see the witches. I think it'll be fun. I've heard about them but had never seen them until I saw pictures on blogs and then the pictures that came home last night.
By the way...check out our countdown till Uncle Randy gets home! Thanks to all the suggestions and tips I got. It worked out great!

1 comments:

Cher said...

I dont live too far from there..if you guys come down let me know and I will see if I can meet you. I am bummed I missed your mom!