I know Halloween is past but I still wanted to wish you all a happy one. Jeff and I were up all night the night before. I put the last stitch in his costume at 4:25am Halloween morning and so we each took a quick 1 hour nap before heading off for work. I can't post his picture here because it's part of a surprise for someone else. And I don't have any pictures of Cute Stuff in her costume because I forgot to take some.
But never fear! That's what aunts are for. We had CS's pictures taken at Target and as soon as I get the proofs I'll email them to you all. Aunt Lori took pictures when we visited Grandma and Grandpa Bodily's house Halloween night.
Stay Tuned!
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Happy Halloween!
Posted by Lisa at 7:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
ugh! I want some pics!!
Post a Comment