It's always a great thing to have an excuse to "have" to go on vacation, isn't it? So thank you to the friends from Beaver who gave us an excellent excuse to "have" to go St. George this last weekend.
Achievement #1: I drove all the way to St. George. I hate to drive. Jeff likes to drive. This is why we got married. Ok, so not really, but it's an added bonus.
Achievement #2: We finally got to meet the twins A and E! They're only 14 months now, so you'd think decent family could have made arrangements to meet them prior to their 1st birthday, but then who said we were decent family? (wink, wink)
Achievement #3: Finally got a watch face for my watch band! Thank you Aunt Carma, I had a lot of fun!
Achievement #4: I'll let you know when I return my DVD rental from Movie Town located in Beaver, Utah on time. Yes...it means I have to put it in the mail.
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Weekend Getaway!
Posted by Lisa at 8:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment