Happy New Year!
I'm still working on the Christmas cards...now they're New Year cards and hopefully if we can all stay healthy for a couple of weeks they won't turn into Valentines!
If we're talking resolutions...I have a few: (Don't laugh!)
- Do a load of laundry every day with Saturdays and Sundays off!
- Clean all the bathrooms each Monday.
- Hit the gym or do at least 30 minutes of exercise 3 times a week. (I gave up on saying lose 30 pounds...now we're working towards lifting 30 pounds! I always do better at "gaining" than losing!)
- Make sure I have dedicated Addie time each day...snuggle time before bed is always good.
- Read at least 5 of the books on my bookshelf...there must be hundreds and not all of them are on a 4th grade level.
- Keep the blog updated and take time to read up on the blogs of all my wonderful family and friends. I read them...I just don't take time to email or call.
- Let's make that number 7, shall we? Take time to check in with friends.
Love to you all!


1 comments:
Love your resolutions. I made some too, but I was afraid to blog them because then I'd have to live up to them. I'm already getting wishy washy on some. Not a good sign. Happy New Year! Julie
Post a Comment