Over the weekend I left my flat iron at my mom's house. My typical routine in the mornings is to shower, blow dry, then use the flat iron to smooth and finish. Well this morning the flat iron was not a choice. So I improvised. I used some curl activating mousse and pulled out the triple barrel to try and do something with my mop. Here was the result:
Considering I haven't used my triple barrel with this cut before I thought it turned out okay and looked somewhat nice.
That was until I was pulling out of the driveway.
A gasps, "OH DEAR!"
I replied, "What's the matter?"
"Mommy, what happened to you hair?"
"What's the matter with my hair?"
"It looks funny. It's a messy, messy, mess."
"Well, I guess I'll have to get my curling iron from grandma's house and fix it."
"Yes, you get grandma's house to fix it. It's okay, you can fix it."
So the question is...do I take the advice of my almost 3 year old or accept the 3 compliments I had at work today on my cute hair?
Disclaimer: I am 7 months pregnant and do not take self-portraits all that well.


0 comments:
Post a Comment