I know the second time around is different, but that doesn't mean I have to like or accept it, right? When I was pregnant with A my feet didn't really swell until about 36 weeks. Now I have cankles by noon everyday. I don't like them. I want them to go away.
On a happier (and probably more pleasant to read) note, I just had a wonderful conversation with my dear friend Sally. She is so very far away in the mystically warm land known as Phoenix and I miss her terribly. While shopping at the craft store I thought of her (she inspired me to pick up my crochet hook again about 4 years ago) and then she called me.
I love all my dear, wonderful friends. I know I don't call or talk to you all as often as I should. Please know that I do think of you...often at times when I can't call. I am reminded of you when I see palm trees or a beach, Mickey Mouse's ears, a towering skyscraper, a beautiful photograph, when I taste a yummy treat, when I hear a song, and so many more times.
Wednesday, January 5, 2011
Cankles & Memories
Posted by Lisa at 9:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment