Jeff stopped to grab some dinner on his way home from class tonight. He also grabbed a Blue Coconut slushie from Sonic. After very much enjoying it he showed A his bright blue tongue. After that she wouldn't go near him.
"I can't kiss Daddy. His mouth is blue."
Everytime he got close she would scream and run and grab my legs. Finally with her in my arms I thought I had convinced her that she could kiss his cheek without getting "sick." He came in for the kiss and she threw herself backwards (luckily I had a good hold on her) and then grabbed my neck and held on for dear life while saying, "No, no, no, no! No kisses! No kisses! I don't want to get sick."
Out of the mouth of babes.
Tuesday, January 25, 2011
Diseased Tongues
Posted by Lisa at 11:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment