Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Pictures...Finally

Yes...they're finally posted. Hopefully this time it'll work. I've been having some issues posting.

This was Addie's first ride on the Frontrunner Train. She loved it. On the way home she was squealing so loudly that I think the entire train could hear her. Later that month she rode it again with cousin Mason to Salt Lake and met Grandpa Kelvin for the ride home. We went to the Living Planet Aquarium. Nothing fancy but it's still just a preview of what's to come when they finally get enough donations. Addie kept trying to catch the fish. She'd reach out for them and then pound the glass. I'm no professional photographer but I thought I did a dang good job capturing this moment.
Grandpa Allen is always trying to make sure Addie is hip and cool. He loves to put sunglasses on her. The only problem is that now she thinks she should get to have every pair of glasses she comes across.
This is the tree in my parents front yard. Grandpa Allen took Addie climbing in it before he left to go work in Las Vegas. She loves her Grandpas.
We had to put Corky down the end of July. This is the day before and we realized that we didn't have any pictures of Addison with Corky. (aka Buddah) He wouldn't go near her. I think it's because for so many years we kept him away from small children that would come to the house because he was sort of multiple personalities. You never knew if he'd let you pet him or bite your fingers off. I have the scar on the side of my head to prove it. He never once went for Addison. We could leave her in her carseat on the floor and he'd stay away. You can tell he's resisting this meeting.

0 comments: