Just chillin' in the tent with mommy and Great-Grams.
So we've discovered that Addison's favorite thing to chew on is the straps of everything. She'll pass up her teethers to chew on any kind of strap. This one is Grandma Vonnie's camera bag strap.
Plumb tuckered out.
I love boat rides!
Jeff gave wakeboarding a try. This was the closest he got to getting up out of the water. I think he struggled because he is so tall. This was only his second day trying so I think he would've gotten it the next time. (It was raining the next afternoon so no boating for us before heading home.)
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Pictures...Finally - Part III
Posted by Lisa at 8:14 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I love the pictures!
Yea... I was so excited to see the new look of your blog and to see updated posts! So fun to see pics. I remember our good old camping days and playing in the water! Looks like you were all having a blast.
Keep the updates coming!
Post a Comment