So my camera isn't working so great so I've been using my mom's camera to take pictures of Addie. The only problem with this is that I don't have quick access to the pictures. We're going to have to work on that.
Here is a list of all the fun things Addie has been doing the last couple of weeks:
- Went to St. George to meet family!
- Went to the zoo with Daddy, Grandma & Grandpa B, Aunt Jenny, Aunt Lori, and Mason. (Apparently she loved the giraffe. I still haven't seen the video footage.)
- Went for a ride on the FrontRunner Train, which she loved by the way. I think the whole train could hear her squealing.
- Visited the planetarium and was in awe of the pendulum. She couldn't take her eyes off it.
Eventually I'll get pictures and I promise I'll post them.


3 comments:
Fun activities! I looked at your other pictures. Addison sure is a cutie.
You'll have to put up some news about that house you liked. I was wondering if you got to make an offer on it or not.
It was so good to see you guys on your trip down to St. George. I can't believe how fast Addison is growing and she is just adorable. Hope to see more pictures of all of you soon. Oh and I keep trying to email you and it won't go through. Anyway take care!
Hey how is the house hunting going? Hope that all is well! Cant wait to see new pics of the little one!!
Post a Comment