Tuesday, June 10, 2008

One Week!

So my first week of summer vacation has come and gone. It was great. Addie and I were up at around 6 every morning. After a nice breakfast of bottle for Addie and cereal or oatmeal for mom we'd take our early morning nap. Then a load of laundry, a quick cleaning of the bathroom, or making sure the vacuum still works and then out to run our errands. Being a full time mom is tiring! Each afternoon we'd take our late afternoon nap and then it was time for dinner and bedtime.

I don't know how you moms do it! I think I actually got more done when I was working full time. Jeff might beg to differ. He actually had some clean clothes that he didn't have to wash himself the other day and we discovered that underneath all the laundry baskets in our bedroom there actually is a floor...but I just want to take naps all the time! It's crazy.

So Addie had her 4 month checkup the other day. She is 12 lb. 7 oz. and 24 1/2 in. long. She's only in the 20th percentile for her weight but 55th percentile for her height. She did so good with her shots. A little wail when they poked her legs and then a little kiss from Dad and she was all better.

Addie is taking her first vacation this weekend. We're headed to St. George to see Uncle Greg, Aunt Crystal and Mason. I'm a little nervous about the drive. I don't know how well I'll handle it...I'm sure Addie will do just fine!

1 comments:

Cher said...

I remember our first road trip to Vegas.. I was just as nervous. but it all worked out great. Emma slept most of the ride down there. (however we did leave extremly early in the morning. So my advice is leave around her nap time!)
How is the house coming?