She enjoys grabbing her clothing and pulling it into her mouth...but only when she's wearing a dress. This was her first major photo shoot (that wasn't professional anyway) and she handled it very well. She's started figuring out cameras though and she won't always smile for you. As soon as she sees the focus light go off the smile gets wiped away.






3 comments:
I love her dress! Did you make it?
My mom made Emma's Easter dress out of my Wedding dress and is making Sarah's Blessing dress out of it as well.
One of my best friends did. I love it. It was exactly what I wanted. I just hope I can get some professional pictures of her wearing it.
Those are darling pictures! What a cute little girl you have!
And good luck on the house hunt. That is a big scary purchase, but so much fun once you get moved in and think, "this is really ours."
Post a Comment