Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Drumroll Please.....

Okay...so we took Dad the expert to check out the home we like and shock of all shocks he didn't find anything wrong with it. Which was very exciting because we really like it. In fact he said he liked it so we're putting in an offer. Hopefully the guy is desperate to sell and we'll get a good deal!

In other exciting news today is Tuesday. There are only 3 1/2 days of school left in this school year! In 3 1/2 days I'll be a full-time mom for about 3 months! Yippee! Addie is getting such a personality. She is a morning girl...not sure where she gets that from, definitely not me. In the mornings she just wakes up, almost like someone turned the switch on. I can't wait until we can just lay in bed and play until nap time. I'm still following the directions...sleep when the baby sleeps.

Summer fun here we come!

0 comments: