So our house hunting is getting interesting. We found one we've fallen in love with. It's the kind of place that we could live in for the next 30 years, which is what we want. If an opportunity came up later to move we might consider it. But...we're not so good with change. Okay, I'm not so good with change so I'm looking long term here. Now we just have to negotiage the price. It's a little higher than we'd like, but it has everything we want.
Another little interesting note...another house showed up on the listings today. Same neighborhood, same floor plan, little bit bigger and $13,000 less! Going to look at it tomorrow. This house buying thing is a little scary. It's an awfully large amount of money! I thought buying a car was a scary proposition the first time I did that. That's a piece of cake compared to this. However, it is exciting at the same time.
Friday, May 9, 2008
House Hunt Gets Interesting
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Happy Mother's Day!!!
I so agree with you on the house buying. Oh and just to let you know...the house you buy doesn't come with maintenance people. When something goes wrong you are it! We have learned that Lowe's and Home Depot become your new favorite store to shop in!!
Good Luck with everything cant wait to see more pics!
Post a Comment