Monday, April 13, 2009

A Little of This...A Little of That...

Have we mentioned how much our little lady loves her bathtime? Daddy told Mommy she could get a new camera for Easter and so I jumped on the chance. And since I had a camera on hand I got some new and fun pictures of Addie. I realized that I had never taken any bathtime pictures. So...a few strategically placed toys and a good zoom let us get some fun shots!









After Bath, it's Reading Time:

We love reading books together. By reading I mean turning pages quickly and ripping off the picture flaps!









Grandpa is working in Denver right now and Addie wanted to make sure he knew how happy she was to have him come home!


Can you see her fancy necklace? She loves putting things around her neck. Blankets, towels, my lanyard and keys. Grandma V. found this cool tollpainted Easter egg in her closet and I think the only time she let us take it off was for her bath!


Addie's Easter Basket


Daddy's Easter Basket


And our trustworthy Easter Basket Guard!

0 comments: