In this picture I am very happy...Jeff not so much.
I have to have this one moment of triumph because he always beats me at video games (at least traditional video games, I'm actually not too bad on the Wii). But I was fabulous at this game. I'll say it is because of my superior shooting and sighting skills that my daddy taught me. Did I mention that although Jeff is left-handed he shoots right-handed and has to wear a patch when he shoots? Maybe it wasn't just my superior shooting skills.
We had so much fun at Disneyland! The weather was nice, low to mid 60s the entire time and lots of sunshine. It was so funny to see people running around in the heavy winter coats, wearing scarves, gloves, and heavy boots. (Even funnier was the suede snow boots that are so popular right now with the shorts that are so short the fanny is nearly hanging out and then the above mentioned winter wear.) The staff at Disney kept apologizing to us for the poor weather. We would laugh and tell them it was snowing at home so it was great for us.Friday night we met Frieda (Alisa) , Jen, and Frieda's friend Wendy in Downtown Disney for some fun at Rainforest Cafe. The food was good and the surroundings lots of fun. Alisa & Jen went down to L.A. to see RENT and they filled us in on all the fun and exciting things they had done on their trip and then we sadly parted ways. They went back to Long Beach to pack and reminisce a wonderful trip and we went to our hotel to unpack and have sweet dreams of all the fun to come!
At dinner I discovered that I didn't have my memory card in my camera. I had left my camera case back at the hotel and was just carrying my camera in my bag. Alisa took pictures and assured me she'd share. Well, I got back to the hotel only to discover my memory card wasn't in my camera case either. Two memory cards and neither one of them were with me. Luckily my camcorder takes digital pictures so I have a few saved on there. Now I just have to figure out how to download them!
We had a GREAT time! The only thing we regretted? That Addie wasn't with us. She was just too small this time. We can't wait to take her when she gets old enough to remember. It'll be so much fun. We were jealous of all the other parents. I kept looking at things and wondering how she would react to seeing them. I could imagine her little face lighting up and hear her squealing. I can't wait until we can take her back and watch the magic unfold in front of her. It will be soooo much fun.
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
To Infinity and Beyond!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Sounds like you guys had a blast.
One thing on that Buzz Lightyear ride, the easiest way to really rack up a score is to ride behind someone with a white shirt, then you just shoot them non-stop and really rack up the points.
Post a Comment