So most of you reading this already know what I'm about to divulge...but for those of you who don't
I'm an Idependent Consultant for Scentsy!
If you haven't heard of Scentsy then let me fill you in. They are the "Hottest New Thing in Candles!" Flame, smoke, and lead free, they give you all the pleasure of scented candles but none of the worry. The melted wax is hot to the touch but won't burn little fingers. The wax is super scented so they fill your home with the aromas you love better than traditional candles.
Go to the following website to check it out! www.scentsy.com/lbodily
You can view the Fall/Winter catalog and see what Scentsy is all about! But I'm giving you fair warning...once you get into Scentsy...you won't want to get out! They are fabulous. If they weren't I wouldn't be pestering all of you to check it out.
If you haven't heard of Scentsy then let me fill you in. They are the "Hottest New Thing in Candles!" Flame, smoke, and lead free, they give you all the pleasure of scented candles but none of the worry. The melted wax is hot to the touch but won't burn little fingers. The wax is super scented so they fill your home with the aromas you love better than traditional candles.
Go to the following website to check it out! www.scentsy.com/lbodily
You can view the Fall/Winter catalog and see what Scentsy is all about! But I'm giving you fair warning...once you get into Scentsy...you won't want to get out! They are fabulous. If they weren't I wouldn't be pestering all of you to check it out.


1 comments:
I love the cinnamon bun and the pumpkin roll scents. MY FAV!!!!
Post a Comment