Mere moments after this was taken, Cute Stuff decided she didn't like being buried in the leaves and decided to howl and wail until Grandma pulled her to safety. I'm afraid she's become a bit spoiled. She doesn't like to be in a room all by herself. She doesn't like the dark. And if she wants to be held she'll let you know in no uncertain terms if you don't act on her timetable. We're working fixing that spoiled thing but its just so hard when they're so darn cute!
And my countdown timer has disappeared...but we still have about 20 hours until the big moment! Stay tuned for pics on that!


3 comments:
Love the updated pics. She is so dang cute. I cant believe how big she is getting. She will be 1 soon right?
Way to go on those pictures in the leaves! The first one is my favorite, what a doll! I miss you guys, maybe we'll get to see you one day soon. I'm sure you are busy enjoying the time with Randy. Have a Merry Christmas!
So cute! Olivia said to tell Cute Stuff that she has that same shirt. Their mothers sure have good taste (and bargain sense).
Post a Comment