Friday, April 18, 2008

My First Blog

Okay...so everyone is telling me how easy blogging is. Heck, there was even an article on the news the other night about a woman who supports herself just by blogging about being a mom and wife. I'm not that gung ho but I'll give it a try.

Addie is growing so fast. She is now 11 weeks old and at her 8 week check up weighed in at 9 lb. 14 oz. and 22 inches long. When Jeff holds her she still looks so small and tiny but she feels so big to me.

We've just prequalified for a home and we're starting out search this next week. It's exciting and scary all at the same time. I keep thinking how fun it will be at holidays to decorate and put up our Christmas tree we got the first year we were married. I know Jeff can't wait to put up his train he got for Christmas around the tree and play with Addie.

Jeff is plugging away at school and my school year is just about up. It went so fast this time. I'm excited to have the summer to spend time with Addison and Jeff. It'll be nice to be a stay home mom for a few weeks.

2 comments:

Cher said...

I love it!!! yeah!!! have you seen ours? Hey there is a house 3 from us for sale come on over!!!!! Good luck with your search. Its so exciting!

Dirk said...

Yay, welcome to the land of bloggers. Love the picture of you and Addie.