Where does the time go? I can't believe that it is already February. Addie just celebrated her 1st birthday. I must admit that I cried little tears on my pillow that night. I'm not ready for her to not be a baby yet. And next week is Valentine's Day. Before you know it she's going to be 16 and going on her first date and then graduated from high school and I'll still be sitting right here at the computer telling all of you how cute and adorable her parents think she is.
It passes so quickly. Pictures will follow soon. Promise! Love to all of you.
And just in case I forget to call on the right day (which I probably will since I've missed everyone so far this year)...
Friday, February 6, 2009
February Already?
Happy Birthday Sally!!
February 9th, right?
Posted by Lisa at 9:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
I so agree with you on the time factor of raising kids. I also cried when M turned 1. S turns 1 the end of may and I am already freaking out.
Post a Comment