Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Anybody Know...

I tried going to Cutest Blog on the Block to get a new festive background and cannot find their free blog backgrounds. Have they discontinued them? Does anyone know? If you know of a place to get a cute background that will allow me to show a little of our family personality and be a little unique I'm all for it. (I don't want pyzam...I don't want to have to redo all my links and things. Although they do have a very fun Jazz background.

Help!

UPDATE: Okay...I'm going to give it one more shot. the website is www.cutestblogontheblock.com, right? I guess I'll give it one more try.

Thanks for your comments and help!

3 comments:

Sally said...

The site was down yesterday afternoon, but I was able to use it last night. Apparently they're having some problems with their server.

Cher said...

The site has been up and down over the last week. I know it has been driving me crazy! I love that site.

Becki Lynne said...

Try out leeloublogs.blogspot.com they have some cute ones, not as many as cutest blog. I really like them anyway and she has some cool buttons too. If this web address doesn't work than go to my blog and click on our friends link called The Jones Journal and she has a link button in the column.